Friday, November 21, 2008

those who packed me well

for the past year, ive taken those who care the most for granted. maybe even have ignored the fact that they are there. yes i have been selfish but not purposely...no. just blinded by confusion and lack of confidence for anything. i hate showing my emotions but it never fails. the tears and hurt just always burn through leaving me in guilt and regret. these people love me and have many times showed me a thing or two worth knowing. they have also hurt me too, yes but whos to say i havent done the same to them? im so tired of being selfish, insecure, and in a itty bitty shell for a bit then not caring about a thing the next. just dont know what else to turn to. but for a fact, i do know these people will love me and support/accept every aspect of me in any given moment. being around them, i feel comfortable in my own skin. they are the packers of my parachute(as weird as that sounds).
1. my mom- has been my favorite lady since birth 18 years ago.
2. christabel- the peanut to my butter, we have our disagreements but have to stuck to one another like glue through all these years together.
3. justin/danielle...two faraway siblings, its a tie- i don't see them often but no matter the distance, we love and care for each other.
4. courtney/lacie...another tie- these girls are like sisters, great advice-givers...shoulders to cry on...fun times, the whole package.
5. roly- the brother i never had. hes my cousin but pretty awesome to talk to.
6. LUIS- the boyfran =]
everyone all comes in a tie with this but i'm only gonna write about one(too lazy). luis and me were brought together near the beginning of the year. to me, it was in spite of both of our loneliness feeling that connected us to one another. the fear of rejection from a simple crush and never having a date...stuff like that. also, cause i was a tad bit interested in going to prom with someone whos a regular at reeses. luis was the choice.
we hung out at the same place but never really talked. he was a nice mysterious-like guy. i wanted to get to know him more. we got to know each other and were declared boyfriend and girlfriend . alot of bad stuff took place not too long after and we suffered many breakups(heartbreaking more like). that was the beginning though and the past. we really cared for one another. maybe even loved each other. we still do. thats whats kept us together for the past year. the past is horrible but we both have put it behind us. yes we still are spoiled brats from our parents but id say that we've grown up alot this year and learned from the start. i love you luis :)

2 comments:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

ssooooo sweet!!!

Luis M. said...

Your So Fat i mean You really are FAT just look at your self your huge