Friday, November 7, 2008

baaaby

fat baby is four months as of this past wednesday.
due date is may 6, 2009.
i'm stoked for next year.
hungry too...
need a job too.
any suggestions?
have fun at the senior pep rally dudes!
=]
p.s. luis is fat haha.
i <3>
The stars will cry
The blackest tears tonight
And this is the moment that I live for
I can smell the ocean air
And here I am
Pouring my heart onto these rooftops
Just a ghost to the world
That's exactly
Exactly what I need
From up here the city lights burn
Like a thousand miles of fire
And I'm here to sing this anthem
Of our dying day
For a second I wish the tide
Would swallow every inch of this city
As you gasp for air tonight
I'd scream this song right in your face
If you were here
I swear I won't miss a beat
Cause I never
Never have before

i miss the ocean air =/

3 comments:

Maritza said...

Hey sweet pea, i'm glad ur pregnancy is going good. Can't wait to see the little person when he/she comes out. Well take care and eat rite.

Love you Lots,
Maritza

Daggered Heart said...

hey thats pretty kool congratulations that ur graduating and that ur pregnant

Daggered Heart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.