Thursday, April 2, 2009

18 Reasons Why I Am Thankful For My Parents

1. Even though distance has seperated me from my dad, he's still willing to help me out.
2. My dad trusts me and the decisions that I choose.
3. Since no one ever "spoiled" me(lol), my mom did that cause Christabel had grandma.
4. Both of my parents are excited to be grandparents =]
5. Dad takes things so calmly and is very optimistic.
6. Mom always told me that school is important and gave me that push when I needed it.
7. When it came to "girl talk", my mom helped me out.
8. My dad is a funny guy.
9. I have no idea where I'd be if neither were in my life.
10. Both have taught me right from wrong in their own way.
11. Both have shown me the importance of family.
12. I can't stay mad at either, they have that advantage!
13. I've always been given the choice to go live with my dad, but my mommy needed me<3 style="font-weight: bold;">14. Mom has protected me, she was a mom and "dad" at times since he is a billion miles away.
15. Both have nurtured, comforted, and provided me with all my needs including emotional.
16. Without them, I wouldn't exist(haha)
17. Both love me no matter what! Even though I'm still in high school, have a kid, and got married...
18. Throughout my whole life, I never realized how much they both mean to me. Even though they have been seperated just about through all of it.

No comments: