Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Through the eyes of a dog



hello! my name is Romeo. i have a best friend who is a cat! her name is Juliet and we are entirely inseparable. my master is the best in the world. she gives me my favorite food every day. i enjoy being pet by her. when i was first brought into the home of the master's, causing trouble was my thing! knocking stuff over, attacking the pillows, chewing on such good shoes, oh my! i loved the adventure. the master scolded me on a daily basis and even sometime locked me up in the empty bathroom with only paper to chase around. she didnt like that either. Juliet then came into my life teaching me right and wrong. cats are always smart. its like she could read the master's mind. without Juliet, i'd probably have been sent away due to my bad behavior.