Friday, December 12, 2008

Room 101 =/

Room 101 would be all my fears placed right in front of my eyes. i'm claustrophobic too. The room would be small and i'd be alone struggling to breathe as if i was in a deep depth of water. each wall would have wall-size pictures flashing before my eyes. worms, owls, death, abortion, slaugtering, everything that scares me. white strobe light-like devices flashing everywhere, blood here and there and i couldnt leave the room. the room would start to move as if it were a vehicle colliding into another and would flip and toss and turn me like a helpless rag doll. i'd hear screaming, crying, and other agonizing sounds. it would be literally killing me inside and out. and no one would come to save me. I am afraid of so many things. Room 101 would be the nightmare of all nightmares.

1 comment:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

me, too!!! i am really a scaredy cat!!!!