Friday, September 12, 2008

crystal ball

when i was a little girl, i dreamed for a two-story house by the ocean. it would have 4 or 5 bedrooms maybe...not sure. my kids would surely love to have their own rooms so that would happen. my kitchen would have wood-floors but full of color. living room would be colorful too, id let the kids help me decorate the whole house and their rooms how they want it because they would be my first priority. so basically my adult life would be run by kids, not fully, but their ideas would inspire what should really happen. like what kind of car to get, any pets, family vacations and so on. im not saying ill be filthy rich and be able to do these things for them all the time but a person can dream. the one id marry would be someone who somehow shares some values as me but have their own at the same time. they'd be fun or and serious when necessary. nice but not fake. honest, loving, and amazing. the connection is spotted in many marriages, just like the teachers'. i dont know if ive met this person yet, luis could be the one but we'll see. he's amazing. california, florida, australia, or even southern texas is my destination.

more later.....
not done yet =]